Whether it is playing on the beach, swimming in the ocean, lounging in the sun or enjoying the many activities that Yarmouth and mid-Cape Cod have to offer, we are sure you will find plenty of fun things to do during your vacation with us at the Surfcomber.
Located directly on Nantucket Sound with a private beach, the Surfcomber features the privacy and serenity of a small resort and is only minutes from the many activities the mid-Cape has to offer.
For the more active vacationer, Cape Cod has some of the finest golf courses in the Northeast and our attentive staff will be happy to assist in arranging a tee time. Other activities include boating, fishing, tennis (indoors and outdoor), parasailing, kayaking, and biking…all just minutes from our front door.
A more casual day off the beach might include antiquing, shopping, walking the Cape’s many nature trails, going on a whale watch or a boat trip to the nearby islands of Nantucket and Marthards Vinyard. At the end of your day enjoy dining in one of the many nearby restaurants offering everything from fresh local seafood to regional Asian specialties.
- Cape Cod Rail Trail – http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/southeast/ccrt.htm
- Cape Cod National Seashore – http://www.nps.gov/caco/
- Cape Events – http://www.capeevents.com
- Bass River Cruises & Kayaks – http://www.capecodkayaking.com/
- The Dolphin Fleet of Provincetown, – http://www.whalewatch.com/
- Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises – http://www.whales.net/